Saturday, July 31, 2010

New products to try

Here are three fairly new products that if you've not tried yet you'll want to. I wouldn't be without them. Dawn Power Dissolver comes in a dark blue spray bottle and it's for those baking dishes and pans that are so baked-on and burnt-on there's no hope of cleaning them. Spray this product on and wait a few minutes. Rinse and scrub lightly if needed and it comes brand-new clean. (I've had some dishes I thought I'd have to take a crowbar to pry it off. This stuff is wonderful. My daughter introduced me to it)
Another product is Reynolds non-stick aluminum. The uses are endless: I make sausage cheese balls with no mess, no sticking, a cheese-covered casserole covered in foil and baked doesn't stick when you use this. I grow pimentos and red and yellow sweet peppers. Rub the peppers with olive oil and place on baking pan covered with a sheet of the Reynolds non-stick and bake in oven for about 30 minutes at 450. Then place peppers in a plastic bag to "sweat" and the skins will slide right off. Wonderful roasted peppers for many recipes. Don't rinse; you'll take away flavor.
The last product is Scrubbing Bubbles toilet cleaning gel. I wouldn't be without it. It's used after you clean the toilet and lasts for several weeks before you need another.
All these products I purchased because of manufacturer's coupons and probably wouldn't have bought otherwise, so it is in their best interest to have this kind of promo on new products. They have a customer for life with me

No comments:

Post a Comment